Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday grab bag

MSNBC lists The American Story on its 10 Children's Tomes for the Holidays. Tomes? Ok. On Saturday (tomorrow) I'll be at the Northshire Bookstore in Manchester Center, Vermont, at 1 p.m. for a booksigning.

I found this picture of a snowman and decided to include it. Because. Well, you know. It's getting to be that time of year, right? And I like its hair.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you're coming to the Flying Pig or The Book Rack--I'll gather a posse! I just did a school visit for 4th/5th graders in which I focused on how we find our way into the story when writing nonfiction, and how generating your own questions about what you find interesting or exciting about a topic makes history come alive for you. I read them part of your Introduction that speaks to this because, as my Dad used to say, who's better than you!